Click here to see our school uniform policy
Our school uniform consists of
- Blue sweatshirt or cardigan with logo
- White shirts, blouses or polo shirts.
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafore dress
- Sensible black school shoes for inside
- Trainers/wellies/shoes for outside depending on weather
- Appropriate coat/waterproofs depending on weather
- Grey, white or black socks, or grey tights
In the summer blue checked dresses may be worn.
Jewellery, hair and make up
- Children should not wear jewellery to school.
- If your child has pierced ears ‘studs’ must be worn on school days and these must be
removed for PE
- Children should not wear nail varnish / make up to school
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Reception, Year 1 and 2 can bring a ‘Thornton Dale Primary School’ book bag
- Year 3, 4, 5 and 6 can bring a small school bag/rucksack
- Drawstring P.E bag
- Pencil Cases and stationary are not needed in school
Indoors - Plain t-shirt, navy/black shorts
Outdoors - As above in fine weather, jogging bottoms and top for colder weather, trainers
Where to Purchase It:
School uniform can be ordered via our trusted supplier, APC Clothing Schoolwear
by using TDFREEPOST this will enable any uniform ordered to be delivered free of charge to School.
Alternatively Friends of Thornton Dale also sell pre loved uniform that can be purchased by visiting their
Facebook page. This uniform is also sold at events throughout the year such as Summer Fayre
and Parents Evenings.